IceBug OutRun RB9X - A shoe designed with sustainability in mind.
· FOR WHAT: For trail & long distance running
· WHY WE MADE IT: For users ranging from recreational trail runners looking for comfort, support and stability, to the more experienced ones when collecting base miles.
Upper Bluesign® 100% recycled PET polyester upper textile, with sublimation print. ProtecTPU mudguard.
Lining Bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester.
Insock Ortholite Hybrid, lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester
Midsole BUGforce EVA with 20% Bloom Foam. Rock Shield.
Outsole RB9X with 15% recycled rubber.
Weight 305gr (US 9)/ 265gr (USL7,5)
Size US 7-13 (40-47) / USL 5,5-USL 10,5 (36-42)
Torsion Stability flex
Drop 7 mm
Last Regular with straight big toe line
OutRun is a trailrunning shoe with focus on long distance comfort. The users range from recreational runners looking for support and stability, to the more experienced ones when collecting base miles. The light polyester upper, in combination with the lacing system and soft heel cup, offers a nearly custom fit. This snug fit is especially appreciated on long descents and the toebox is generously sized as feet might swell after a while. Mudguard around the entire shoe protects when the trail gets more technical. The BUGforce midsole provides high rebound and ample cushioning, a combination that translates to a soft ground impact but yet an energetic take off. Torsional rigidity supports on uneven surfaces and the forefoot Rock Shield protects in rocky terrain. The lugs are designed for easy trails and gravel roads and the RB9X compound provides unparallelled traction on both sunny and rainy days.
Key USP features:
· Long distance trail comfort
· BUGforce midsole with Rock Shield
· RB9X rubber compound
· Upper from bluesign® 100% recycled PET polyester
· Lining from bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed polyester
· Removable insole from Ortholite Hybrid, lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed polyester